Friday 9 April 2010

semi-final * friends

semi-final for chinese singing competition..
practice quite a lot last night,
and this is why i almost lost my voice today...
but luckily i managed to finish my song well... (i guess so) X.X

had a mini farewell party for En. Najmu Deen (our english teacher)
12:30..... i cannot feel my heartbeat...
like breathless only... (*O*)
but luckily got many wishes and hugs from my friends....
and many friends came to the hall...

***SPECIAL THANKS TO***
~ Cheryl
~ Jo Well
~ Jacqueline
~ Zhin Yi
~ Jit Yeung
~ Juliet
~ Pei Kai
~ Kok Soon
~ Kit Mun (Nicole)
~ Shao Jun
~ Mable
~ Chun Howe
~ Wei Jian
~ Kok Han (Ben)

* once again, thank you my friends..
aligato~!!! i really appreciate it a lot =T^T=

okie... i think thats all for today <(^x^)>

No comments:

Post a Comment